Diving Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

transman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does any one have scuba related tattoos? If so, did you have to design them or did you go with flair? I have been looking for any scuba related tats. Very few to choose from. Any web sites to chose from ? Just asking.

oh yeah... there's been a few threads on this...

if you want to get some quick views, do a search under "tatoo"

some should come up

I seen a lady this past Summer who had a small scuba tank on her right back shoulder and the hose over it and the reg on the front of the right shoulder, had to get close to make out what it was,(thought it was a mouse). However I thought it was original.
Turtle Gal

Last summer I was in a shower (at a diving center, for the dirty minded readers ;-)) with a girl who had a small seahorse tatoo on her shoulder blade. Very cool :)

Sorry I did not realize this has been posted before. Just looking for info before I get a new tat.

no worries... you'd be surprised how much info you can find on here

well whilst we are on this subject I have been looking all over the net for some nice designs of rays, I want a small one slighlty tribal on my foot..any ideas???
Thanx xx

Back
Top Bottom