Diving Sunday at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khacken

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be there between noon and one. Bringing out a new swamper I met in AOW. Hope to see you guys out!

khacken:
I will be there between noon and one.

Gee, Khacken, won't that be a lot of work for just an hour's worth of fun? :wink:

Wish I could join you, but Father's Day and family visitations beckon. I'm thinking next Friday, the 23rd or possibly Sat. the 24th at CSSP. Friday's are usually very nice out there, very few divers usually = good vis. Yall have a good time and I'll post if I'm able to go next weekend.

i am planning on going next sat not sure what time in the am i will get there yet

I dove the pond today....made 3 runs. Visited with a fellow using a military close-circ rebreather. I dropped into the silo....got 58ffw/64f.

Had a great time out there this weekend with khacken. It started being 3 of us, but during the last dive had a group of six diving. Great bunch of people out there.

Back
Top Bottom