Diving Sandals St. Lucia La Toq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canoe2u

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going to Sandals La Toq in December. Does anyone know if they only allow PADI AOW certified to dive out of this resort? Other Sandals accept other organizations certifications but I saw something about this particular resort only allowing PADI certified divers. Appreciate any input, thanks.

Join the Sandals and Beaches Scuba Diving Fans Facebook page.

Last year, Sandals would have allowed me to dive with them on a one day cruise stop if they had room on the boat (and I am not AOW). With that uncertainty, I used Dive St. Lucia/ScubaSteve, and there was no issue with cert level. Dive St. Lucia was fantastic, and will use them again next trip to St. Lucia.

Last year, Sandals would have allowed me to dive with them on a one day cruise stop if they had room on the boat (and I am not AOW). With that uncertainty, I used Dive St. Lucia/ScubaSteve, and there was no issue with cert level. Dive St. Lucia was fantastic, and will use them again next trip to St. Lucia.
Thank you for your reply. I’ve had no issues at other Sandals so hopefully La Toq will accept my ACUC OW Instructor card. If not I will go with the other outfit. Many thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom