diving Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leslieinpv

Contributor
Reaction score
Why not rent your divemaster, know who is going to take you diving with just your group! Better rates. Better service . Contact me... ask me all your questions. Personalized trips.

Is this the famous Leslie, formally of P.S.???

yes it is, how are you guys doing. nice photos .

leslieinpv:
yes it is, how are doing. nice photos .
Excellent! And, congratulations. :D

For anyone considering hiring Leslie, I would personally highly recommend her. She is safe, professional, experienced, knows the PV environment, dive sites and marine life like an expert, dives with divers at their experience level, maximizes dive time, and is really fun to dive with! I can't imagine a better way to spend your vacation in PV then by having Leslie show you the underwater sights.

thanx rick and leslie, sounds good my wife and i will be going to PV before our trip to cancun april 20th.

Hi Leslie, it's nice to e-meet you.

I'm going down to PV march 10-17, and am looking to finally get back in the water (grad skool's been keeping me on land).

What can you tell me about PV diving and your dive-shop?

Hi,
Puerto Vallarta diving has lots to offer. There are 3 dive sites that has something for novice divers as well as for expierienced divers. There are also some reefs that only expierenced divers should go. The temp at the moment is in the middle 70 and vis rangeing from 30 to 60 feet, depending on the day and location. Puerto Vallarta has alot of sea life. Not to much in the way of coral, but the rock formations are quite beautiful. One thing I learned about Vallarta diving is that you never know what you might encounter in a day. I have seen whales all kinds,dolphins all kinds, whale shark,orcas,white tip shark,a seal,giant mantas ,turrltles,spotted eagle rays, and every one of those days started out the same.
about the dive operation go to www.puertovallartadivers.com lots of info there.
if you have any specific questions - pm me
Its nice to e-meet you too.

Diving season in Puerto Vallarta is coming soon, The water will be clear and warm. Puerto Vallarta has lots of sea life. If your thinking about diving in Mexico this summer come to Vallarta and come dive with me.:D

Hi Leslie,

I'm a new, not even yet certified diver. My wife and I our headed your way in June. See your inbox for some questions!

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom