Diving Puerto Morelos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMAC

Registered
Reaction score
I am diving Puerto Morelos for the first time. I usually stay in Cozumel. Just got married to non-diving spouse. Am diving with Dive Puerto Morelos. Any tips about the diving in Puerto Morelos would be appreciated.

We have used them for three years in a row! Bret and company are GREAT people! You will be glad you used them for diving!! Tell Bret and company Chris and Scott from California say "hello"!!

They have smaller boats with small groups. Ask to dive "my reef" and if you'd like to go deep, the wreck C-56 is a great dive as well!

Have fun!!

I dove with them in October 2004. They were a great dive op, and I will be diving with them next time I'm in the area. Everybody I dealt with were very friendly and compentent. My understanding was that ownership had changed sometime last year - I'm confused, though, because I see Cat and Bret on their web page still.

I did 4 reef dives pretty close to the town of Puerto Morelos, and 1 cenote dive straight West out of Puerto Morelos by about an hour or two on a dirt road. The cenote (Tres Bocas?) was not impresive, as it had pretty poor visibility (it had rained recently), and not at all like what I'd seen pictures of further South. The reef dives were great, however, and Bret was an excellent and conscientious Dive Master.

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom