Diving Places in or Around Cincinnati?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G2fspro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I’m looking for local dive buddies and places to dive around Cincinnati. I know about most of the major quarries but nothing is really close. If I’m unable to dive, I usually go to a pool every couple weeks just to avoid getting rusty. I have the following list but I’m sure it’s slightly out of date. I wasn’t sure if there is anything else out there.

Attachments

• B246E52C-BA03-4C67-8913-4492E6E4CCDD.jpeg
    B246E52C-BA03-4C67-8913-4492E6E4CCDD.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 90
My son and I have dove Natural Springs in New Paris. Its probably around an hour from Cincinnati. Its a nice place to dive. Water is clean, vis can be 20 to 25 ft if not too many there. Nice underwater trail set up by SODA.. They can also refill tanks.

My son and I have dove Natural Springs in New Paris. Its probably around an hour from Cincinnati. Its a nice place to dive. Water is clean, vis can be 20 to 25 ft if not too many there. Nice underwater trail set up by SODA.. They can also refill tanks.

Thank you I’ll be sure to check it out.

Wow, you just brought some memories! My dad and I dived there in 1981. Sounds like it has come a long way since then. I think there were 2 cars that somehow made it into the lake, and some blue gill. Do they still have the high dive on the campground side?

Thanks for the memories,

Erik

Do you know where I might find a map for the dive? Any idea how deep Natural Springs is?
NS is only 20-25ft deep. The map is in the little store you check in at. Viz usually isn’t great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom