Diving Oregon's Clear Lake on the 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoshuaJ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My girlfriend decided to treat me to a day and night of diving at Clear Lake in Oregon on the 26th for the full moon (well actually the night after the full moon). It'll be our first fresh water dive, lake dive, and my first dive in my new gear.

Anyone else going to be there by chance? Any recommendations on the best spot to dive above 80ft? Where's the nearest air fill?

My girlfriend decided to treat me to a day and night of diving at Clear Lake in Oregon on the 26th for the full moon (well actually the night after the full moon). It'll be our first fresh water dive, lake dive, and my first dive in my new gear.

Anyone else going to be there by chance? Any recommendations on the best spot to dive above 80ft? Where's the nearest air fill?

I won't be there that weekend, but I am planning on going up in July.

The nearest air fill is in the Portland area. There is nothing close.

Our Eugene Dive Club has a dive scheduled that evening as well. I won't be there, but I'm guessing they'd love to have you tag along; at the very least they can direct you to different sites around the lake. PM me if you'd like contact info for the club. Our local shop- Eugene Skin Divers Supply- has airfills. They're a great bunch of guys and worth a visit anytime you're in our area.

I am also in the dive club and am planning on being there that night, as Furnari said, I am sure everyone would be fine with you joining us to dive that night! If you would like information on logistics, etc....pm me and we can talk. I have only done two dives in the lake so far, but would like to get another couple in while I am up there. Do you have a wet or dry suit? The lake does get pretty cold, also keep in mind that this is an altitude dive.

Have a good one!

Kurtis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom