Diving options from Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You would be surprised. Diving in Okinawa is not more expensive than many places in Asia. Okinawa is usually a shorter and easier flight to get to than many of the other places so you get more diving in. Its coming up on hammerhead and whale season here also. Our resorts tend to be more expensive but we have many nice hotels that are reasonably priced and many nice hostels and guest houses that are very cheap.

Hello everybody,

i am now also in Singapore for work but have free time in weekends and would like to explore some dive sites. I have heart Bintan is also quite nice to go to for a dive weekend. Would you have any advice on this location?

Thanks

Stéphanie

I work for them so I am biased, but..... The most relaxing weekend diving from Singapore - by a longshot - is here: Welcome to Whitemanta.com

Between April and October, every dive shop in town does budget trips to Tioman or Aur, which is considerable better than Bintan. We go to those places and others further out that the "resort" based shops can not.

Hello everybody,

i am now also in Singapore for work but have free time in weekends and would like to explore some dive sites. I have heart Bintan is also quite nice to go to for a dive weekend. Would you have any advice on this location?

Thanks

Stéphanie

My friend went to Bintan & had 2 dives... Saw some cute nudibranchs & flatworms, he report limited visibility & strong current...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom