Diving on the Fling weekend of July 18th. Anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
making the trip that weekend???.....Will be with the group out of Lake Charles, La.........Anyone???

No one from the Houston area heading out that weekend??.....(the other 2 dive shops appear to be in Houston---click link, you'll need to go to July's calendar)......

Fling Charters

Oh man, this one needs a bump---anyone??....come on you Texans, speak up.....it's only a little over 2 weeks away----July 17th....

I'm on the August 1-2 trip. Hope that ones fill up!

On a seperate note, do you know how Stetson Bank is now? I heard it took a beating after the hurricane last year, but haven't heard anything else in a while.

I'm on the August 1-2 trip. Hope that ones fill up!

On a seperate note, do you know how Stetson Bank is now? I heard it took a beating after the hurricane last year, but haven't heard anything else in a while.

Think it's in good shape---I do know the dive shop in LC went on the Fling 2 weeks ago to it ONLY(no FG etc dives)-- ie 7 dives on Stetson only that trip(see link)...We have a meeting tonite for an upcoming Dominica trip @ the shop & will ask how Stetson was.....

Fling Charters click June 18th trip for True Blue Watersports

EDIT: will have to click back to June's calandar-June 18th trip-, it will not let me link last month's(June's) calandar now that we are into July....

Think it's in good shape---I do know the dive shop in LC went on the Fling 2 weeks ago to it ONLY(no FG etc dives)-- ie 7 dives on Stetson only that trip(see link)...We have a meeting tonite for an upcoming Dominica trip @ the shop & will ask how Stetson was.....

Fling Charters click June 18th trip for True Blue Watersports

EDIT: will have to click back to June's calandar-June 18th trip-, it will not let me link last month's(June's) calandar now that we are into July....

I'd be interested to hear the reports. Thanks.

I'd be interested to hear the reports. Thanks.

Would you believe I forgot to ask specifically about the Stetson trip---do remember them saying it was a go & no one had anything negative to say about the trip........you could call them & ask for a quick trip report if need be, their number is listed in the link......

Would you believe I forgot to ask specifically about the Stetson trip---do remember them saying it was a go & no one had anything negative to say about the trip........you could call them & ask for a quick trip report if need be, their number is listed in the link......

Hey...no problem, it happens.

Any recent Flower Garden divers out there? Wondering how Stetson Bank has recovered since Ike.

One last call(this one needs a bump---it's buried on page 3 now & still falling, fast lol)---boat leaves in 2 days---Anyone from the Houston area heading out this weekend??......

AND---did anyone tie up some of the whale sharks from last week????.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom