Diving on Oahu this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockjock3

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anybody want to get wet this weekend? I am planning on doing at least 2 dives on Saturday morning as well as the same on Sunday. Looks like the leeward coast is best on Sunday. As for Saturday and Sunday the South side looks great. I would love to kayak dive out to the YO or Sea Tiger and maybe Keewalo pipe if anybody is interested in that also.

My normal group of buddies seems slow to pick up the charge so I am looking for buddies.

Hey, JB and I will go out. Today was our maiden dive on the new boat, and we did not die. John Melino (shark cage captain) went with us today as marine consultant and goofball to advise us on line placement. Of course, now we think we are all dialed in, so come at your own risk.

You could come to Ko-ko marina where the boat is and we will maybe go for Baby Barge or my secret spot. We are new with the GPS, so bring patience.

We did Corsair which as you know is about three miles out. Pretty roll-y at the barge and I vetoed them. Somebody has to be safety conscious and survive to pick the kids up after school.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom