Diving on Canada Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey all here is a bit of a report..

A bunch of us SCUBABOARDERS (ATRW, COBALTBABE, ONTARIO DIVER, WEIGHT FOR ME, SCOTT, BUTCH103 and myself) Took the opportunity to go out diving on Crowe LAke (near the Metropolis of Marmora). Depth was in the 25' Range Max, and Bottom times were around 50 -63 minutes with plenty of air to spare, but it was great to get out diving and meet some of you in person.

Thanks BUTCH103 for being a great Capitain of the Pontoon Boat.

Dale

Some fish to see, good friends to talk with. And they went back out without some of us. :( Darn work. It was a blast. Thank you Butch and everyone for including me.

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Thank you Butch and everyone for including me.
I doubt we could have done it without you and your tag-along...oh yeah...Ontario Diver......heeheehee. Thanks again Captain "B".
Randy...

weight_for_me once bubbled...

I doubt we could have done it without you and your tag-along...oh yeah...Ontario Diver......heeheehee. Thanks again Captain "B".
Randy...

He let's me tag along Randy. Yes thank you Capt. B. Granted next time we need shirpa's bigger then me!!! :eek:ut:

Gee Randy - Thanks.....

Just for that I'm not helping clean up the river....I'm going to be best man at my brother's wedding instead.

(Up until that last crack - I was still coming to the clean up!):rolleyes:

Thanks Butch - t'was great!

It is fun just doing some impromptue <sp> group dives.

For all the others out there you are also always welcome to come diving the MIGHTY CROWE LAKE !!!....LOL.

Easy dives 30 fsw max........

Hope we can all do it again. The more the merrier.:)

Butch103 once bubbled...
It is fun just doing some impromptue <sp> group dives.

For all the others out there you are also always welcome to come diving the MIGHTY CROWE LAKE !!!....LOL.

Easy dives 30 fsw max........

Hope we can all do it again. The more the merrier.:)

Hey butch wouldn't that be FFW (seeing that FSW = Feet of Salt Water)??

Just being a pain..

Dale

I enjoyed the dives, and it was great to meet everyone from Marmora. Butch you make a great divemaster :)

30 feet low viz dives are good warmup dives for me before I take on the mighty St. Lawrence again. Apparently the current at Lock 21 is rippin', and the viz is terrible.

Anyway. here are the photos that I took of our Canada Day Dive, in Marmora

http://www.pbase.com/artw/canada_day_dive

Back
Top Bottom