Diving near Venice??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys,

I will be visiting Italy and am looking to dive somewhere near Venice, where I will be. Just somewhere warm and clear. Anyone know anywhere nearby? I can travel elsewhere in Italy, or maybe to Greece or the Red Sea... any suggestions? Just trying to keep it somewhat inexpensive.

Thanks!

Devon

Hey guys,

I will be visiting Italy and am looking to dive somewhere near Venice, where I will be. Just somewhere warm and clear. Anyone know anywhere nearby? I can travel elsewhere in Italy, or maybe to Greece or the Red Sea... any suggestions? Just trying to keep it somewhat inexpensive.

Warm and clear ... it's very hard to find it there. There are very good dives close to Venice, wrecks and interesting biological areas (the "tegnue"), but the visibility is very often about 4-5 meters, and the water is warm only in the summer (from july to september).

If you are looking for warm waters and visibility, the red sea is the first and easiest choice. In Italy you can find good visibility in the south mainly, and on the West side. Tuscany, Sardinia, Sicily, Calabria, Campania, Puglia are all regions where you can find what you looking for.

Ciao,
A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom