Diving near Makarska or Drvenik

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RHadley

New
Reaction score
I'm going to be traveling in this area in August and wondered if anyone had any recomendations for Drvenik or any of the islands you can get to by ferry from there. Thanks.

I am also planning to be in the area late August but I was planning to dive around Vis. I have been told that Vis was an old military base and has been off limits until recently. So it is relatively unspoiled. Is there some reason I should know about for not going to Vis?

Thanks,
Jeff

I was diving in Vis in may. We dived few wreks (Vasilios. Teti, Fortinal) 33-50m and over. In town Vis is dive center Dodoro and on the other side of the island there id dive center Manta.
Try to dive Modra spilja (beautiful cave).

jrose once bubbled...
Is there some reason I should know about for not going to Vis?

I highly recommend you to go to Vis (town Komiza). Here's a link to diving center kavka refers to:

http://www.manta-diving.com

You can contact them for the accommodation if you need it. I planned some diving for this weekend at Vis but couldn't find accommodation even with help from friends from Manta.

Hi
Diving at the Makarska Riviera in Croatia!

There is on the coast between Makarska and Drvenik some more diving center.

You will find for diving in Tucepi the diving center Butterfly-Diving directly on the harbour of Tucepi.
The Diving center team is speaking English, German and Croatian. Tec and recreational dive sites you can find there.

For more informations about diving in Croatia at the Makarska Riviera: Dive sites Croatia, Urlaub tauchen, Tauchen Makarska

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom