Diving near Athens and in Crete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody been diving in Crete or Athens lately? I searched this forum for previous answers on this topic but nothing really useful came up. I'm going to Athens and Crete at the end of May and I plan on diving 1-3 days at least in Crete. I'm staying near Iraklio but I'm willing to go anywhere in the island just to find the best diving spots.

I know these are not the best places in the world to dive at but once I happen to be in the neighbourhood I might as well try to make the best out of it. I would appreciate recommendations on where to dive and what companies to use (or not to). If you know any company offering student (ISIC) discount, I'd appreciate info on that as well. I already have contact information of most of the PADI certified companies in that area but what I'm looking for here is the unbiased comments based on experience.

hello
if you are still in iraklion and trying to find some good places to dive
call us +30 6934510268 +30 6936922801 +30 2810 811252
pagkratiasths@gmail.com
Home (dont try the book online)
we are padi and iantd diving center
but any kind of certification is accepted
we offer 30 diving sites 3 boats 2diving centers
20 min from the center of heraklion in ligaria beach and the second at the manonaytis beach
20 employs to serve you and free transfer from and to your hotel

there is not a student discount but we have internet discount for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom