Diving Monterey Sat. 1/31 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
it looks like I have a meeting scheduled in the Bay Area for Friday 1/30 .... and I was wondering to drive up with the trailer on Thursday, stay till Sunday and get a couple of nice dives Saturday 1/31.

What are the chances to find a buddy AND a spot for Point Lobos? (if Point Lobos is full .... it is OK too) :D

I am an instructor and I will bring my gear (BP+W, HP100+pony, DS).

Appreciate any recommendation.

AM

The PL dive calendar is not being updated..they are having "technical difficulties" and are showing empty spots when there are none..?
Best to call I was told?

Drew

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

I did the online reservation .... and then I called too .... and the lady told me that Sat. 1/31 is full :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:
To bad ... I really wanted to have a look at Point Lobos (underwater) before we start creating a virtual dive site for it :depressed: :depressed:

Oh well .... I guess I will dive somewhere else.

Chuck,
Seahunt recommended I got in touch with you ... he said that this is your "playground".

Now that Point Lobos is out of the picture (unless magically a spot becomes available .... :)) what would you recommend for: a) finding a buddy, and b) dive spot(s) (2 dives preferred).

I dove Monterey a couple of years ago .... one dive at the Metridium field (left at the end of the pipe):D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom