Diving Log Touch Software?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, you can download a free trial version from the Windows Store if you want. Diving Log Touch is a lightweight version of the desktop Diving Log version with the basic logbook features. It's touch optimized for tablets and convertables, but you can also use it with mouse and keyboard. I recommend you try both apps to see which one fits best for you, but you can also use both on the same computer and sync between both applications.

I'll chime in here and say that while I haven't used the touch version, DivingLog (desktop version) is excellent software, and the support is excellent too. I've posted a few questions in the support forum and in every case I was responded to quickly and my problems were sorted out quickly. There have also been quite a few software updates and new features released in the time that I've been using it. This kind of quality of product and service is rare these days, and I would happily recommend DivingLog to anyone. I'm sure the touch version is every bit as good as the desktop version that I'm using.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom