Diving Lake Pleasant Sunday 1/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For anyone looking for dive buddies...

We'll be back at the lake this Sunday, probably arriving around 9am or so and sticking around for 3 dives. We're planing to set up on the east side, near Vista Point, hoping the vis is slightly better than the Desert Tortoise area. It'll be a good day to get back into the swing of drysuit diving, and keep working on diving our doubles.

Hit the lake today and did a few dives for and OW student and also some non-teaching dives with Scubasteve2000. Water temps around 53 degrees, vis around 8 feet or so- good to meet a fellow diver and get wet. Thanks for meeting up Steve!

Nice, Glad you folks made it out there. I'm waiting to read how Steve made out with his new gear. I got a message from someone today about diving at LP on friday 1/25/08. I'll have to see if I can free up the day but I'd like to another couple of dives in.

Did you end up diving the east or west side?

We were at Vista Point, or in the vicinity- but on the east side for sure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom