Diving Into History Days - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanatos

Registered
Reaction score
The Florida Aquarium and the Florida Public Archaeology Network invite you to come enjoy two days of exploring Tampa Bay's past from down below Saturday Feb 28th and Sun Mar 1 at The Florida Aquarium in Tampa. Diving Into History 2009 will be West-Central Florida's premier kick-off to celebrate Florida Archaeology Month. Activities include:

Archaeology/history related vendors setting up activities/displays
A free talk Sunday night featuring an update on Florida Aquarium archaeology projects and Florida's State Underwater Archaeologist reviewing research on the oldest shipwreck in Florida waters.
The 11AM and 2PM dive shows will be altered to have an Archaeology theme both days.
The Education Department will be producing archaeology-related activities for kids.
A boat-building demo using traditional methods will be set up outside.
Talks/demos all day on Sunday.

For more information and a coupon for a discount admission, visit www.flaquarium.org

I will be there working so I am going to check out as much of it as I can.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom