Diving in Turkey - Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryssyr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I just returned from a fabulous vacation in Turkey. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to dive three days in two different locations, Bodrum and Fethiye.

I took a lot of photos and have posted them here.

The dive operation I was out in Bodrum with was Sea World Club and in Fethiye it was European Diving Centre. Both were great operations.

In Bodrum it was a little more crowded due to lots of dive students and recreational divers for the holiday, but in Fethiye there were only 3 of us on the boat.

btw. European diving's boat had an awesome chicken stew lunch.

Enjoy the photos and if you get a chance go diving in Turkey!

-Robin

Hello,
that is really good news to hear such a good news. Next time you should try Kaş, just 120km far away Fethiye, I live in Istanbul and I always go and dive with Anemone Diving Center in Kaş.
you have chace to do cavern, wreck and specially reef dive. My favorite place is Camel reef.
The visibilty is incrediable ( 30mt)

Anemone Diving Center has really good team, nice and comfortable boat, not so crowded max 15 person.Other diving centers got big boats and inside the high season they are so crowded

Have nice dives....

Back
Top Bottom