Diving in Tulamben -> stay at Liberty Dive Resort!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgfspeedy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If you are looking for a very good/cheap place to stay/dive with in Tulamben, I would strongly recommend Liberty Dive Resort.
Liberty Dive Resort - Home
They have great service, great diving and their resort is lovely. I would suggest taking a room on the first floor because the bathrooms are bigger and new and have a proper bathtub in contrary of other resorts....They also offer free WIFI, although if it is very windy and rainy, there is not internet in the entire village...
The owner Wayan, is very nice and would bend backwards to make his customers happy. :wink:
We dove 4 times a day and they offer free 32% nitrox for all the dives....
The dive guide had good and precise briefings and spoke fluent English. If you have a preference on what animals you want to see, please ask the dive guide for advice.... he will guide you on what dive sites to go to....
The hotel is located 75m from the beach... they bring the tanks/weights on a scooter while you are walking down. Once in the water, the USS Liberty is only 30 sec away....I would strongly recommend adjustable fins with booties because of the big rocks...

Enjoy

Wayan is lovely. I really enjoyed my stay with LBR in October. Perfect. Cheap. Great diving.

I actually liked being on the ground floor. It's cheaper and it's easier if you're walking back and forth to get camera equipment from the rinse buckets. Our bathroom didn't have a tub, but we didn't feel like it was necessary because it was huge. That's just me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom