Diving in TO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kleppta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is there any reason nobody does any organized diving in and around TO?

I mean its a big lake and I know there are sites closer to Niagra. But it seems all the diving is done either East or West of Toronto.

I have heard there are a couple of sites out there but never heard of anyone doing any organized trips there. More just a few guys who know each other setting up in a small boat and going where they know.

Are you one of those guys?

I would love to explore in and around TO. Since I am so busy with work and have a non diving spouse disappearing for a day or a few hours is alot easier that disappearing for the weekend.

Drop me a line if your in TO and have some site to go to.

Tim

Join the Ontario Diving board: Ontario Diving
There are lots of divers from the area who frequent the board, and is an EXCELLENT source for local dive info.

I dove in Humber Bay once last summer, and am willing to do it again.
The entry/exit is located in the Humber Bay Park West.
But seriously, join that board, and hook up with lots of divers from your area!

Try also contacting Aquasub in Richmond HIll. They do some stuff in Humber Bay :)

I think their webite is aquasubscuba dot com

Scuba2000 The Diving Board - Powered by vBulletin also has people looking for dive buddies, including to Humber Bay.

Heck, post here whatever dates you're thinking of diving, maybe I'll join you. It's drysuit weather right now, though, if you don't have drysuit next weekend for example is likely not a go for you...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom