diving in the philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuya jonix!!! :whack:

noooooooooooooooo!!! :no tsk, tsk, tsk...

@maggie: now THIS is a :popcorn: moment

:59:

sooooooo anyone else care to shed any light.

:11: what is going on here?! :11:

mikey, be a gentleman for a second and behave like a boy <eeek, this doesnt sound right>

jon, im not a dork, unfortunately. :p if memory serves me right, i dont have the main component to be one. lol.

iris, yes time for the popcorn indeed.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

and hey, they are even synchronized! ha ha ha.

bubblemonkey:
sooooooo anyone else care to shed any light.

the best advice would be Matt's. Come here, hang-out, go diving and know the sites. Earn maybe a few more specialty instructor ratings or work your way up the instructor levels. when a job opens and you are there then you get a good chance of getting it. Other than that there is no real way of telling if you can get a job or not when you get here. It would also be best to keep in mind that probably a couple of instructors are also on the beach at any given time looking to freelance..

I got an email a few weeks ago of an operator in australia that would be needing a few instructors for a 3 month contract at port douglas, I'll look it up and post it here if you are interested in that.

rhadamantus:
:11: what is going on here?! :11:

mikey, be a gentleman for a second and behave like a boy <eeek, this doesnt sound right>

jon, im not a dork, unfortunately. :p if memory serves me right, i dont have the main component to be one. lol.

iris, yes time for the popcorn indeed.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

and hey, they are even synchronized! ha ha ha.
eh??!?!?!? what did i do?!?

Can't i be excited that a guy like Jon gets to spend some time with his beautiful wife??!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom