Diving in Table Rock Thanksgiving Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoasterFreak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everybody! As the profile implies I am a very new diver with only my 5 OW dives under my belt. I am taking a short weekend trip up to Branson with the family next weekend (Thanksgiving), and am wanting to try to buddy up with someone and do some colder-water diving.

So to those who usually dive out at Table Rock, how certain am I to find any local groups diving next weekend? And if so, where should I look to "hang out"?

Thank you :)

I might be able to dive on Friday 11/25/11, pretty busy the rest of the weekend.
What days are you wanting to dive? as nagel said the dam might be a good place to dive with you being pretty new. If there are any others diving this weekend they will probabaly be at the dam.

Well, we are traveling on friday, so not sure if I will be able to make it. Saturday looks REALLY cold for Branson. May have to pass this one up and just be ready for Spring. Who knows though. Guess it depends on how adventurous I am feeling on Saturday :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom