Diving In St Kitts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my C-Card from Pro Dive St. Kitts, Austin was great. Was a slow week so I got to dive at my own pace. Had a few other couples on some of the dives and he let them follow us or go off on their own. As this was there first time on St. Kitts they were happy to follow.
As my fiance is going to veternary school in St. Kitts I know from experience that St. Kitts is safe. I recommend Mr. X's and the Blue Anchor is a nice pub in town that some of the students hang out on the weekends.
If you go, I'll be there in April and May, hoping the fiance will get her C-Card there on her next break since I need a dive buddy.
Email me if you have any more specific questions as I'm sure my fiance can find out.

I dove in St. Kitts in Nov 2004.. We stayed at Bird Rock Hotel and their on site dive shop - Dive St. Kitts The vis was not very good. They had been having a lot of rain prior to the group getting on the island.. The biggest disappoint was the fish.. There were NO large fish.. We dove for 5 days without seeing anything. I have been to Honduras, Bahamas and Cozumel.. St. Kitts was a distant last in comarison. The island itself was fun... We went to several local hangouts. Thought the people were geat.

Hi,
Since I started this thread (about a year ago) I have been to St Kitts and I dove with Kenneths, in contrast to Chrispos I had a great time. I did 3 days of 2 tank dives with them. We went to 6 different dive sites some close to the dive shop and some further away. I thought the diving was pretty good but not a huge number of fish, but I did see several turtles. I thought that Kenneth and his staff ran a great dive shop and they were very helpful and friendly.

Then I went to Nevis and did 2 dives with scuba safari I thought they were a good outfit as well.

Cheers
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom