Diving in Spain (Cabo Roig)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NicIre

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could help. I am not new to diving but havent been in the guts of a year. I am going on holiday to La Zenia, Cabo Roig in Spain for a week and wanted to get some sneaky dives in. Does anyone know of any dive centres in this area? I did find one in Torrevieja but this is a bit too far away for me to travel.

Thanks for your help.

Nic Ire

Can we get a little help here?

btw; welcome to :sblogo:

Found this outfit in Playa Flamenca. homepagina

I can give you some information about this area

the best place to dive close to cabo roig , is a cabo de palos, is about 60 kms from cabo roig by motorway
also i can tell you this is one of the best place to dive in de mediterranean spanish offshore
more close to cabo roig you can find some diving centers in San pedro del pinatar is about 20 kms from your destination
from San Pedro del Pinatar you have mainly two areas of diving, el farrallon, and there is a wreck about 42 mts deep call " the carbonero"

Back
Top Bottom