Diving in Sao Paulo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

windapp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be in Sao Paulo on business over a weekend in March. Can anyone direct me to good dive op?

Did anyone ever respond, I am also looking for a Dive Shop and some info for a visit soon.

São Paulo is a city crowded with diving shops (ok ok, I might be exaggerating a bit here). Unfortunately I can't recommend one since I never used them. But I can list a few dive shops that are active in a brazilian divers mailing list and I know that operates in SP:

DivingCollege.com.br:
Rua Campevas, 826 - Perdizes - São Paulo - SP - CEP: 05016-010
Telefone: +55 11 3863-2142
Fax: +55 11 3477-3483 Email: mail@divingcollege.com.br

AmigosDoJoe.com.br
Rua Manoel da Nobrega, 781
Phone: (11) 38897721 / 3796866
Contact (I didn't find an email): Contato ? Amigos do Joe

ScubaPoint Cursos de Mergulho Viagens de Mergulho
Rua Pio XI, 641 CEP 05060-000
Lapa - São Paulo - SP
Tel: (11) 3836-2611
scubapoint@scubapoint.com.br

Although there are some diving-shops in SP that do fresh water dives, the most known diving site there is Laje de Santos (It's not really in São Paulo, but you can drive to Santos, dive, and return to São Paulo in the same day).
If you do not speak portuguese you probably should send them an email or phone call to check if they have someone that can speak english there.

You can check the diving sites in the state of São Paulo here:
http://translate.google.com/transla...ww.brasilmergulho.com/port/points/sp/&act=url
(it tries to translate the name of the places, try to ignore that :wink:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom