Diving in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marigodiva

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I just signed up on ScubaBoard a few minutes ago and haven't done that much diving--after certification, just a trip to Belize in January. My husband and I are going to dive off Phuket in Jan 05 with some friends that are living in Singapore for a couple of years. I have been trying to locate a liveaboard to the Similans on the intrnet and there are so many. I saw some recent posts about this, but we have limited time in Thailand and want to find a 3 day trip. Some are offered that take a speedboat out daily to a boat that hangs out there all the time. Are these an OK way to go, or not so good? I know there are some people out thre in Thailand (Sunrise) that could possibly help. Thanks! :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

Hi, and welcome to SB, but this forum is suggested to be for Introductions and Greetings.

Your post will be moved to a more appropriate forum.

I hope you will come back later and post an introduction.

thank-you, don

marigodiva:
Hello. I just signed up on ScubaBoard a few minutes ago and haven't done that much diving--after certification, just a trip to Belize in January. My husband and I are going to dive off Phuket in Jan 05 with some friends that are living in Singapore for a couple of years. I have been trying to locate a liveaboard to the Similans on the intrnet and there are so many. I saw some recent posts about this, but we have limited time in Thailand and want to find a 3 day trip. Some are offered that take a speedboat out daily to a boat that hangs out there all the time. Are these an OK way to go, or not so good? I know there are some people out thre in Thailand (Sundance) that could possibly help. Thanks! :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
This post will probably be moved to "Vacations and Destinations" the Asia thread soon, so please post a hello here and get a proper greeting from the gang.

Tom

There are some options for a 3-day trip. And depending on the boat, these trips can be really quite nice, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
For more info, check out www.thailand-scuba.com, here you will find quite some options, also shorter trips, e.g. www.thailand-scuba.com/sim_B7.htm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom