Diving in Panama City 14th-16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess you mean in Sept. right? I already have plans to dive ABWA on the 16th or I would hit the coast. Also have 2 trips to the coast in Oct. and 1 in Nov. so my costal time is booked up.
If you don't go to PC join us at ABWA.

P.S. Vortoberest is coming up soon also. It will be fun.

I'll also be in PCB diving with a group from UA in BTR on PCDC's boats this weekend. (Hehe, there's a well-abbreviated sentence, eh? :D)

We have a checkout trip from Underwater Adventures in Baton Rouge, and we're diving with PCDC for night dives Friday night and first-thing morning dives Saturday and Sunday. If you happen to be around the boats at any of those times, you'll be able to spot me *easily*. I'm the moderately tall, decently thin guy with the long ponytail, glasses, pony bottle,...

...and a backplate with bright pink webbing. :D

(My divers never have to wonder which one I am. It certainly helps keep track of everybody.)

As for the jetties, I'm looking at the tides, and they don't look *too* favorable, and I don't yet know who I'll have around, but that might be interesting. (It certainly won't be slack tide.)

Do say hello. (Like I said, you can't miss me.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom