Diving in Nanaimo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebutt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi guys,

So I'm going to be on the island for a bit in September and well, the dive gear might just 'fall' into my bag....

Anyways, anyone have a suggestion for a quality charter in Nanaimo?

Thanks

I'm also going to be on the Island in early September. If anyone is looking for someone to do some dives with early September, send me a PM.

(I just joined this board, and I can't seem to get the Edit Profile page working, otherwise you could all see my experience level) Anyway, I'm fairly new, but learning very fast and eager to get out there and dive. I've done 16 dives so far, mostly in Ontario.

Thanks

I am going out with Divers Choice again today. It is certainly well named

wedivebc:
I am going out with Divers Choice again today. It is certainly well named

Ohh, could you rub it in a little bit more? (For those of us stuck in Vancouver)

I trust it was a good dive?

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Ohh, could you rub it in a little bit more? (For those of us stuck in Vancouver)

I trust it was a good dive?

Bill.
2 good dives actually. First one on the Cape second on snake wall. Vis was spectacular below 50ft. When are you coming back over?

wedivebc:
2 good dives actually. First one on the Cape second on snake wall. Vis was spectacular below 50ft. When are you coming back over?

I wish I knew. Maybe I can plan for a day trip in the fall. Snake Wall is still one of my favourite dives.

Cheers,
Bill.

Back
Top Bottom