Diving in Korea, need help ......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

savant

Reaction score
Hi, I just got news that I will be heading up to Korea, Daejeon area (near the middle) for a short period during the World Cup. Really keen to do a dive or two while exploring the country, region and was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of possibly doing any diving in that region. Or is there anywhere nearby whereby I could dive. Would love to be able to do that after or prior to the match that I will be watching. Will be there most definitely for the second round match on the 18th of June. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Cheers. ...... Ole ole ole ....... :)

Thanks erwin.kodiat, but I am already back from Seoul, Suwon and Daejeon whereby I caught two kick ass matches; between Spain and Ireland followed later by Italy vs Korea. Fabulous fabulous time I had, diving or no diving. Well, something I wish to ask you, but I think I will use the PM. Thanks once again.

Back
Top Bottom