Diving in Greece - merged threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
I have merged two latest threads that were about diving in Greece.
BTW - Santorini is rather boring - nothing really fascinating to see uw.
Mania
Dear Mania,
you are wrong, Santorini has lots of things to see u/w. Depents were are you going and with whom...
Have you visit MEDITERRANEAN DIVE CLUB in Santorini. They are great!
Try their web. www.santorinidiving.com
You can see some photos and a nice video
Best regards
Olga

olgapozidou:
Dear Mania,
you are wrong, Santorini has lots of things to see u/w. Depents were are you going and with whom...
Best regards
Olga

For the purposes of full disclosure, the santorinidiving web page lists Olga as the Manager. That doesn't mean her opinion is invalid.

Mr Green,
I am headed to Rhodes in July. How was your trip? Did you dive Rhodes? Anything you could share with me?

olgapozidou:
Dear Mania,
Best regards
Olga

I've never been there so I can't tell if it's boring or not. But I took a look at pictures and video and saw nothing fascinating.

We are trying to decide between a few days in Athens or in Istanul. I would like the one that allows for a bit of decent diving. I took a quick gander at the Greek links here...but the most promising ne is written in Greek and I don't see a button for an Engish version. This is not primarily a dive trip...but I packed my mask and computer just in case. Hoping for a couple of dives on the way.

Back
Top Bottom