Diving in Grand Cayman - Off The Wall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy077

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everybody, just got back from Grand Cayman, dove for a week with Danny Kupkowski and Off The Wall. I can't recommend them highly enough, the whole week was great in every way. Now, I'm off to the photo discussions to figure out how to adjust my pics!

Andy

Is Off The Wall a dive shop, hotel...??? We are going to Grand Cayman in September so I'm curious. We are staying at a hotel and need to find a boat to dive with (sorry if that's not the right way to ask!).

it's a dive shop located at the lobster pot in George town otwdivers.com . They. Run two boats max eight divers per. We stayed at the harbour view apartments, quirky, cheap, clean, rooms have stove, fridge, microwave, which cut the costs a bit. Book your dives quickly, otw fills up fast. Great people there, every one helped make it a great time email me if you want any more info
Andy

I .will second and third (for my wife) for Danny and Off the Wall. We dove with several good ops while there, and, they were the best for us. We enjoyed the personalized service and lack of big groups. they pretty much took us wherever we wanted to go. They keep a boat on 7mb and another in the North sound.

Deep Blue Divers is also an excellent operation. They work out of the same shop as Off the Wall. In fact there are 3 dive operation working in "partnership" out of the Lobster Pot Dive Center.

If you are into photography, the folks at Deep Blue are particularly good at helping you with your technique as a part of their service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom