Diving in Freeport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depending on where you are staying, Xanadu will pick you up and drop you off when you are done diving. I've used them twice and would use them the next time. Unexso is in Lucaya, so you can walk to them if you are staying there. Grand Bahama Scuba will pick you up but drop you off at the end of THEIR day. If you are staying at the Wyndam, they have their own boat but I would still consider one of the other operators.

Why would you not dive with Wyndham? Did 6 dives with them on our last trip and had a ball.

Dovel,
When will you be there? We are going over on the 10th.

When we were there the only boat they were using was an over sized dingy with shade only for the captain. There was barely room to move and looked way to uncomfortable to be an enjoyable trip. I've been told they also have a larger boat, but I never saw it.

Be sure to go see Fred and Melinda at Grand Bahama Scuba Grand Bahama Scuba

Search the forums for numerous good references to these guys. Try the others if you want, but you'll be back to these guys. Tell them Jesse and Jackie said Hi!

I dive with Grand Bahama Scuba and they pick up and drop off for the morning and afternoon dive trip and not at the end of THEIR day. Check with them for reservations.

Back
Top Bottom