Diving in Costa Rica. Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryffel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All,

I will be traveling to Costa Rica for two weeks in July. Can anyone recommend a good dive operation and/or any good dive spots? I would love to do Cocos, but that is too far. I did a search but didn't come up with much. I appreciate the help.

Thanks

I dove with Rich Coast diving last november and had a great time. They are under new ownership since I was there so I can't say for sure nothing has changed. If you search this board for Costa Rica you should find quite a bit of information. I'm planning another trip this fall and plan to dive with them again.

Playas del Coco is probably the best dive spot in Costa Rica.
I went to the Carribean, but found the Pacific site much better.
I dove with Rich Coast as well. Martin and Brenda are the new owners and I think they made a lot of improvements. They run a very well operation.
I went to Bat island and saw 16 bull sharks. The local dives are nice as well. (sharks, lots of rays, octopus and loads of fish)
I stayed with them for almost 2 weeks and had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom