diving in costa maya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive in Costa Maya, no matter who you dive with... it is well worth it. Dream Time is very reputable; however I was unable to book with them because I was on a RCI cruise (Dreamtime may still do excursions with RCI through the cruise) and went with Maya Palms. it is about a 20 minute taxi ride to the south but I got the reef to my self and it was in great condition. Very friendly management and DM.

Do not get caught up with which dive op is better; just dive and you'll love it!

diving off Maya Palms, which is south of the main town of Mahuahal.

homo maris:
He is in Playa del Carmen where the boat or Ferry is likely to drop you so it may be more convenient.

Their cruise ship is not stopping in Playa del Carmen. It is stopping at Costa Maya, which is the town of Majahual. That town is a good deal south of Tulum & really no where near PDC.

Ah, thanks, it is Puerto Costa Maya. Costa Maya is usally used to describe the entire coast hence my confusion. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom