Diving in Brazil November-December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually forget that one. It will apparently be more likely be one of these!

Pousada Lenda das Águas
Pousada da Michelle
Noronha Sol e Mar.

Is anyone familiar with them?

Interesting that all 3 are in the area I prefer to stay at (Floresta Nova)

Pousada Lenda das Águas - Fernando de Noronha / Pernambuco - Hospedagem, natureza, ecoturismo, ecotur, passeios, mergulho, ilhatour
Pousada da Michelle - Pousada em Fernando de Noronha - Brasil
Pousada Noronha Sol e Mar Fernando de Noronha

Thanks Mike... Sounds like many places I have stayed but I have the Fiancee with me this time so I need to make sure its at least clean and comfortable :)

Are these Pousada's in that area too or do any of them fall in the Floresta Nova area?

Pousada Lenda das Águas
Pousada da Michelle
Noronha Sol e Mar.

Cheers

Iain-Le-Roi

Just noticed you had already said they are in the Floresta area.. we must have been typing at the same time. Do you have any view on any of them... specific location or what they are like?

Cheers

Iain

Has anyone just waited until last minute when they were in Recife or Natal to organise a trip to Fernando de Noronha? I would like to stay flexible so was wondering whether it would be possible to turn up to a travel agent in recife and book something for withina couple of days (obviously depending on availability). Its off season so I would assume numbers wouldnt be too much of a problem? Do you think it would work out being more expensive to do it this way?

Has anyone just waited until last minute when they were in Recife or Natal to organise a trip to Fernando de Noronha? I would like to stay flexible so was wondering whether it would be possible to turn up to a travel agent in recife and book something for withina couple of days (obviously depending on availability). Its off season so I would assume numbers wouldnt be too much of a problem? Do you think it would work out being more expensive to do it this way?

Provided it's off-season there's a very good chance you can do this and it shouldn't necessarily work out more expensive. One of the links I posted above has the prices of packets from Recife.
One year we were in Recife and my son (at the time a teenager) decided to do this and managed to organize everything very quickly.
One tip that may still be true. When he went to negotiate the flight cost he found there was a significant difference going on a Wednesday and coming back on a Wednesday instead of going from one weekend to another.
May be worth asking.

Thanks Mike... I think I might try my luck with that then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom