Diving in Amed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssoooll

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys I’m in Amed at the moment and wanted to do quite a lot of diving.
I’ve searched through the posts here and came up with these dive sites that i should dive.
USAT Liberty
Drop Off
Coral Garden
Bunutan
Deep Blue
Japanese Shipwreck
Gili Selang
Golden Rocks
Three fingers
Kusambi
The top 3 I have to do as have already signed up for the trip but the rest can be changed, please let me know which ones are good or if any should be swapped for different ones.
Also would be good to know if i’m doing to much here was going to do a handful of dives in both nusa penida/ lembogan and lombok, I was thinking about menjangan aswell but didn’t know if it was worth it.

What are you looking for? Macro or big stuff?

I’m just looking for nice dives with amazing coral and abundance of life, any big stuff i think is always a bonus but ofc is great. i know there’s a lot more of that in Nusa penida so will do a few dives there but also would like to see what muck diving is like as i have never done one

I'm more of a muck diver and interested in critters shooting macro most of the time.

Are you taking photographs ?

I'm more of a muck diver and interested in critters shooting macro most of the time.
Are you taking photographs

Are you taking photographs ?
I’m not i’m afraid still relatively new to diving so not massively into the Macro stuff yet

Hi John
How is the Amed diving going? I usually stay in Padangbai but will be going up to Amed on my next trip. I expect it's similar diving. Can you let me know where you stayed and who you dived with if they are any good please.

Cheers
Mark

Back
Top Bottom