Diving in Akumal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want an All Inclusive, try Akumal Beach Resort. The food is great, the beach is beautiful, and its walking distance from everything in Akumal. If you want a condo or a small hotel, check www.locogringo.com and click Akumal. There are dozens of links to rental properties, including Akumal Beach Resort. Also check www.applevacations.com
Check the threads below for info on diveshops.

hi , hubbie and i will be down there later this week......flying from houston to cancun on thursday, staying at a resort about an hour south of cancun. will be diving with Akumal Dive Adventures.......an op that has received good marks by divers here on scubaboard. will also dive a cenote with Hidden Worlds. all this is weather permitting, since hurricane wilma will likely cause rain for us down there on friday at least. hopefully saturday will be good, cause we come home on sunday, just a short trip. but i will post a trip report when i get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom