Diving Ibiza, Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

obada.jandali

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ola Divers!:shades:

i am considering visiting Ibiza during summer vacation, and i've done some researching about diving clubs and sites, the waters seems to be quite clean in the visibility is said to be between 25-40 meters + they have a nice wreck dive at the donn pedro.

anyway, i am still not quite sure about what diving club to go with, i am travelling solo so a popular club which rents equipment + underwater cameras would be nice, and of course eanx is a must!

tips would be highly appreciated!! and if anyone is going to be there between the 8th and 15t of July let me know!!

oh yea, one more thing, i will probably be staying at playa d'en bossa so a nearby club would be a good idea too, but advises would be taken seriously about anything else.

Cheers and i wish everyone has a great summer vacation!:cool2:

greetings!
After searching and trying to revive an old thread I haven't had much luck getting Ibiza info on here.
Im debating about going last week in August. I can shoot you all the info I find (because I'm doing a ton of research) BUT I kindly ask, after your trip you report any findings to me. Sound good?

Hopefully someone will chime in though! :)

Hi, We have just got backfromaweek inIbiza diving with Punta Dive. We were signedup with their Es Canar site but had a few dives out of bossa also.

Punta were a great outfit and their Bossa shop is their closest to the Don Pedro and the fish factory dives.

They have a 7.5m rib and a larger boat which we didnt see and at their Bossa site its a 1 min walk from the shop to the moaring site. There are a fewlittleislandsjust off shore to get yourskills up before heading off to the deeper sites. Pedro is down to 46m although bridge is around 30s. Fish Farm is from 11m to the floor at 30ish.

If you havent already booked accomodation they will be able to secure you a dealsoitsworth having a chat/email before you do. If you dive with them they willalso transfer you from the airport saving you 15-20 euros each way!

We high;y recomend Punta Dive and hope you havea great trip.

Ads.

Hola,

Ibiza is a realy good place for diving. I am from near Barcelona and did dive some times at the Baleares and of corse Ibiza.

There are many Dive-Centers around the Island like Punta Dive or Vellmari but if you like it individual try Scuba College Mundo Azul BARAKUDA Club Mundo-Azul Divingcenter Ibiza - Mundo-Azul Divingcenter Ibiza

They are in the northwest of the Island a really nice area with some uniqe Divespots. They do the Don Pedro as well.

Hola,

Ibiza is a realy good place for diving. I am from near Barcelona and did dive some times at the Baleares and of corse Ibiza.

There are many Dive-Centers around the Island like Punta Dive or Vellmari but if you like it individual try Scuba College Mundo Azul BARAKUDA Club Mundo-Azul Divingcenter Ibiza - Mundo-Azul Divingcenter Ibiza

They are in the northwest of the Island a really nice area with some uniqe Divespots. They do the Don Pedro as well.

Last edited:
Hi,

I work for Punta Dive, and just to correct something if you´re looking for the divecentre Mundo Azul, it´s actually on the north east of the island (I assume that was just a problem with translation and not misinformation!).

We actually have a divecentre in Playa Den Bossa, it´s one of our four centres on Ibiza. We have a eanx compressor, and 2 diveboats servicing all of the dive sites on the island.

If you´re still looking to confirm/organise anything please email me at scott.tukai@hotmail.co.uk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom