Diving Gulf Shores/Orange Beach 8-19/8-20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone want to get some dives in this weekend? I'll be open Saturday afternoon and anytime Sunday(would rather start early on Sunday).

Hello superbugman,

What do you have in mind?

Three of us are planning on coming into Gulf Shores Saturday and hittting the Whiskey Wreck and what I believe they call the West Pass (under the highway 182 bridge). It looks like the Whiskey Wreck will be doable but we won't have favorable tides for diving West Pass, so we're looking for someplace else to go.

If you wanted to meet up saturday afternoon it'd be great. If not, we'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Tom

Scratch my previous post. That plan fell through.

Tom

I'll be at Whiskey Saturday morning. Not all that early. The plan is around 8am. Anyone is welcome to join us.

SuPrBuGmAn - What is your plan on Sunday?

That is what I get for sleeping in a bit. Missed a good dive. Anyone gonna dive this afternoon (Sat)? Hope you had a good dive.

Mike

Anyone available for Sunday? Looking for a buddy to dive Whiskey or anywhere along GS, OB, etc.

Sure wish I could join ya, but I am going to morning church and then hope to be crewing in the sailboat fun races Sunday afternoon. Have a good time.

Mike

Sorry, I wasn't able to check in since yesterday.

I'm still open for diving tomorrow, dnos, still interested? Whiskey or wherever else.

Easy Rider:
Hello superbugman,

What do you have in mind?

Three of us are planning on coming into Gulf Shores Saturday and hittting the Whiskey Wreck and what I believe they call the West Pass (under the highway 182 bridge). It looks like the Whiskey Wreck will be doable but we won't have favorable tides for diving West Pass, so we're looking for someplace else to go.

If you wanted to meet up saturday afternoon it'd be great. If not, we'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Tom

West Pass is very shallow right now anyway, most of it is waist deep, even after the recent dredging. The water doesn't get over your head except for near the mouth of the channel on the Gulf side.

How about Whiskey at 8? I'll PM you my contact info.

Back
Top Bottom