diving guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drglnc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I will be in guam at the end of june for 3 days of wreck diving, I am AOW, Nitrox, And will be deep certified when I get there, Hopeing to do the wreck course while there, can anyone recommend a "GOOD" Padi Shop, I found some on the internet but its like buying a car in the dark.

hey
i would go with MDA (micronesian divers association). i was with them and they were very good. they are located on route 1 (marine corps drive) right in front of the fisheye marine park. have fun diving guam, the sites are excelent. try diving the tokai/maru wreck.

drglnc:
I will be in guam at the end of june for 3 days of wreck diving, I am AOW, Nitrox, And will be deep certified when I get there, Hopeing to do the wreck course while there, can anyone recommend a "GOOD" Padi Shop, I found some on the internet but its like buying a car in the dark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom