Diving Grand Cayman & Isla Roatan - Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cactusdiver1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All; Leaving the cactus state of Arizona for our annual "exotic" dive trip. Somewhere besides Gul of Mexico.

Taking a cruise that will allow us to dive Grand Cayman & Isla Roatan. Any suggestions as to operators and dive sites. The cruise will set us up, but i want to find out as much as possible before we blindly sign up with them. would rather book our own and know what we are getting.

Still have a couple of months before departure and hopefully will be able to dive the Florida Keys before we leave Miami.

So with who & where do we dive there?

Hi: I live in Cayman and have lots of good recommendations for your diving while on the cruise ship. First, let me know what time (CI time) you arrive. That will be a big decsion as to who might be able to take you.

Thanks,

Tom in Cayman

A fellow Arizona resident here! We dove at Cocoview in Roatan- they were great and we got in a few shore dives on the house reef. We loved it and can't wait to go there for a whole week!

I'll be diving in GC and Roatan in Sept. off of a cruise as well and was wondering what the average price for a boat dive for a 2 tank dive is in both places? All I'd need is the 2 tanks and some weights.

Wys.

H2Andy:
CocoView in Roatan doesn't get any better

i am not sure if they'll pick you up for the day, but give them a call

http://www.cocoviewresort.com/

they picked us up at the cruise ship pier, fed us lunch and dropped us off at the ship afterwards. You can't go wrong with them!

Back
Top Bottom