Diving Goals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
One of my primary diving goals is to never have my name or dive experience mentioned in a thread posted by Dandy Don! Cheers Dandy Don !

I'm getting too old for diving someday, and I'd hate to ruin anyone else's dive trip or my dive Op's day, but I'd rather die below than stuck in an old folks home. Y'all would be more than welcome to critique my diving.

I'm getting too old for diving someday, and I'd hate to ruin anyone else's dive trip or my dive Op's day, but I'd rather die below than stuck in an old folks home. Y'all would be more than welcome to critique my diving.
Totally get it brother..... It's just that your posts are usually about **** that has gone wrong or death's from diving so I just don't want to ever be a part of of one of your threads..... I do appreciate being able to learn from others........ Thanks for the posts!

Back
Top Bottom