diving from manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

regman

Reaction score
hello everyone. just a greeting to all fellow bubble blowers. i am quite the newbie in these forums so be nice. looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Hi Regman,

Welcome aboard! I look forward to hearing about the diving in your neck of the woods. Feel free to ask questions or jump into the conversations in any of the topics.

Cheers,

Where in Manila are you from?

Welcome to this little pond.

thanks for the warm welcome. makes me feel like i'm wearing 5mm: nice and cozy.

to Black Halo, i'm from alabang. kamusta ka rin. are you from here?

to Lady Diver, diving in the philippines is pretty exciting. what with 7,200 islands. we've got one of the best beaches as per Discovery Channel's Lonely Planet. whale sharks and dolphins in Donsol, Hammerheads and pelagics in Tubbattaha Reef off Palawan. Puerto Galera and Anilao, Batangas for weekend dives from the capital. and thousands more. really a must dive for all enthusiasts.

to Dennis, thanks for the welcome.

I get sooo jealous when you lucky buggers tell us about the fantastic diving you have on your doorstep!! Still, I like British waters.....nothing like a good ear infection I say!

Mabuhay!

I was born in Manila, but I moved to Canada when I was 2. I still have family in Meycuayan, Bulacan (sp?).

hi black halo,

i have a friend from vancouver, as well. he's an u/w photographer and has been featured in Rodale's Scuba Diving magazine.

anyway, if you plan to visit, drop me a line. meanwhile, keep on diving...

Hey there regman, how's the PI diving this time of year?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom