diving CT..anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where in CT do you live? I'm from south eastern and dive alot in Mystic, Stonington, Groton, New London, Waterford along with some lakes in the North East

I'm up in Suffield, just north of Bradley Intl. Airport. I'd definitely like to try some diving down your way. I'm hoping to start volunteering as a diver with Mysic Aquarium in a month or so, so maybe I can tie my aquarium time in with some OW time down there in one day.

I bet diving around the Mystic Seaport would be cool.

That would probably have to be a night dive though.

How is it? I'm pretty excited to join up. What's involved when working with MA?

Its good for diving through the winter. got to dive with beluga whales which is cool. if you have any questions let me know

I bet diving around the Mystic Seaport would be cool.

That would probably have to be a night dive though.

Its the same as other places around mystic. muddy. found a few tools that feel off of a dock. did it during the day also.

Just to give everyone a heads up, my LDS in Enfield is planning an April fools dive to kick off the 2010 dive season. I'll post up info as soon as I get it. Great group of people to meet.

wouldnt happen to be enfield scuba n watersports would it?

thats the LDS we use for our certifications n renting gear, theyre great up there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom