For Sale Diving Concepts XL Trilam Suit w/ DUI thermal $300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sama3033

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my Diving Concepts trilam suit. This is the non-gusseted, rear entry version. All body seals are in great shape. The neck seal has a small patched tear which I did dive with and caused no problem but it will have to be replaced soon. I have a replacement neck seal which I will include. They are NOT zip seals. The entry zipper is in perfect shape. The boots are size 12 so there's plenty of space for socks. Ankles are good and tight.

SiTech gloves come with. DUI 100 gr thermal inners. These are nice and warm. It was snowing the last time I used them and I felt totally cozy.

The included DUI thermal suit is in near new condition - no funky odors.

DUI thigh pockets.

2 x 5mm hoodies, one vented, one not.

I will also throw in a pee valve from my old suit but you'll have to install that yourself. Other extra odds and sods thrown in. I'm spring cleaning.
20180326_174528[1].jpg
20180326_174528[1].jpg
20180326_174629[1].jpg

I'm 6' 1" and 200lbs - this suit fits me as well as any custom I've had. Very comfortable.

Dive Concept Suit
DUI 100 gr thermal undersuit
SiTech gloves w/DUI liners
2 x 5mm hoods

If I can get $300 for the lot I'll be happy.

Last edited:
What size is the undergarment and would you sell it separately?

What size is the undergarment and would you sell it separately?
It's a large. I'm 6' 1" and it fits fine. My legs are a little long so I just didn't use the stirrups.
I'd like to get rid of the whole thing together but if it gets no traction in a few days I'll let the DUI suit go. Can you wait a few days?

Yeah large ill not fit me thanks for the quick reply. I will point anyone I hear looking towards this post.

Back
Top Bottom