Diving Concepts Drysuit Rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gNats

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anybody have any information on how to find a distributor of the DC drysuit rings?

I went to their website today and there were no pricing or a method for locating distributors. I also sent an e-mail, which has gone unanswered. I keep hearing good things about these rings, but not sure if I want to invest in a product that is so elusive to learn more about.

Before I scratch them off my list, does anyone here have a recent contact for a retailer?

Thanks!
gNats
:D

I got mine through my LDS. I had done a little research on them and found that I liked the ability to take the rings off when I am not using dry gloves. The only gripe I have is the crushed neoprene gloves that they come with are a bit "difficult" to work with. I have had to master clipping in, purging my regs, equalizing, etc. I was considering to remove the crushed neoprene and putting the DUI medium dexterity gloves on them before the water gets colder around here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom