Question Diving close to Manila or Cebu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
I will be in November four weeks either in Manila Makati or in Cebu (city center) and would love to go diving every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Does anybody know a place that is close enough to Manila Makati or Cebu City Center to commute every weekend? I am a Padi open water diver and did not dive since one year, therefore I enjoy the diving itself and to collect diving experience but I do not search for sepecial diving environment. But I need a diving school since I will have neither equipment nor a dive buddy with me.

Cebu City should be your best option.
Mactan Island has plenty of dive operators but some of them catered mainly for Korean so you need to do some homework first.
AFAIK, all operators will provide equipment at extra cost.
If you do not mind to travel a bit(ferry), long weekend, then Bohol will be much better. BTW, the sites around Mactan Island are NOT bad but the better few are quite far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom