Diving Boneyard on Aristakat Monday 8/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDHampton

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im coming down this weekend with my daughter for 3 days of diving. At the moment the Aristakat is an empty boat on Monday 8/3.... so if anyone would like to join us call Capt Jamie at:

941-321-0852

My daughter and I are getting wet regardless, it would just be nice to get a few more!

Well make sure you take lots of pictures of your finds. I wish I could go with you but I have to be in school Monday and Tuesday. :crying: Just glad someone is getting to go. Have fun and be safe Sea ya

I tagged along, and I had a great time on the Arista-kat today!

It was my first time diving out there, and it was a blast. I took a picture of my finds, but I haven't gotten a chance to clean them yet, because I had some medical issues after getting home. Not sure if it was dive related, but I'm thinking that it probably was. Had problems breathing/chest, back and neck pain. Lasted for about 5 hours, but I am feeling a bit better now.

Here's my pic from today.

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 66
Finally got the fossils cleaned up from our trip with Capt. Jamie last week...

Some before and after. A couple of whole megs and some frags... can you spot the excellent condition leaverite?

This was a great trip and I hope to repeat it sooner rather than later. Thanks Capt Jamie and crew for a great trip....

PS... Becca got her necklace and additional teeth in the mail and she was ecstatic :bounce4:

Attachments

• 100_2474.jpg
    100_2474.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_2475.jpg
    100_2475.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_2476.jpg
    100_2476.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_2477.jpg
    100_2477.jpg