Diving Atlantis (Bahamas)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Small Hope Bay Lodge is just a hop, skip and a jump away from Nassau. We have wall diving, shallow reefs, blue holes, snorkeling and lots of activities for non-divers.

Check out the website at Bahamas All Inclusive - Andros Bahamas Hotel - Bahamas Vacation

I'm biased because I'm a divemaster here but we have a great facility on site, lots of good diving and we have a ton of fun when we are not underwater!

I'm sure it's a great op but kind of a downer of a name :crafty:

We stayed there a couple of years ago. Stuart Coves will come and pick you up at and drop you off. They have fantastic service, I highly recomend the shark dive.

If I remember, the van comes in the morning and afternoon.

I'm sure it's a great op but kind of a downer of a name :crafty:

It's got a cool history. Pirate Henry Morgan is said to have buried his treasure here and that there was a "small hope" of anyone finding it.

The founder of our little lodge did one better -- he built a small treasure of a resort. :D We're going into our fiftieth year of operation!

I'm trying not to plug too much but I really do love my job! :wink:

Bahama Divers was just fine.Though due to rain, we only ended up going out twice with them Much more convenient than the cattle car to Stuart Cove's, which then all get on the same boat.

Due to rain??
weren't you going to get wet anyway?? :idk:

I intrigued to learn more about the Small Hope Bay Lodge. I'm planning a spring break trip for my college age son and myself. He's a fairly new but confident diver. I was planning a trip to Little Cayman but will look into more info about SHB. We don't need all the fancy trappings of some resorts (and the associated costs) when its just the two of us.

We just did a trip to Eleuthera...had a great time.

Best Cape Eleuthera Hotel & Vacation Home

20 min flight from Nassau (fly into Rock Sound Airport). Nice quiet remote resort, very short boat rides to the reefs, lots of easy but fun dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom